Pages

A valentino love card

One sunny day,a close friend of mine asked me ,"Can you make a card for my lady love..my valentine which will make her feel as special as she is,as it is her birthday?"..
The very next moment a thought came to my mind ..Why don't I implement my special day-proposal in a card?
I can vividly recall the mistleoe, the flowers embracing the romantic mood...and then he knelt before me and said ,"I can't promise I love you the most now,but I can promise my love for you will increase each day...so it will reach the zenith when you are an old woman..will you marry me?"

Its a book card,which pops up to show the romantic drama held within:

(click on the images to enlarge)


Inside view(popped up): A template for your reference:


Materials used: Pie lane sheets ,lace,handmade roses from pie lane silk sheets,Pearls,ribbon.
                       Sentiments are printed
                       Recycled itsy bitsy card layout, its design is so adorable and vintage !
                       Mini christmas gift box and heart
                       Some blings & bell used for dangling so as to depict a "Mistletoe" look all in all,and for this special thanks goes to my dear roomie,Mitali :),she is a darling !


Eagerly waiting to know your views....hope I made justice to the theme!

 Submitting my entry in:
City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 143 ~ Forever Mine  (inside card layout consists of 3 hearts,also the faux stiched heart patterns on the outer card layout)
Lexi's creation:challenge 82 :Fancy fold (the book card opens up showing hearts from 3 angles - 3 D)
Inky Chicks:Challenge #2 Becky's Bingo Grid (I guess..I have used all the items in the bingo grid !)
lulupu-challenge-8-love-is-in-air (have used pink,and i hope i did justice to the love theme :))
hands2hearts.scrapkorner challenge-7-new-beginning


Updated : Was the Winner in the Lulupu-the Craft lounge 's Challege #8-love is in the air!

Bipasha K.

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

23 comments:

  1. I am awestruck !! I just loved the scene which unfolds..the proposal image..the fence..the arch.mistletoe.everything is just superb ! I liked the card front also..

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW so creative Love it!! Thanks so much for sharing your cute card this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely ... a beautiful story told in a card ... Many thanks for playing at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wOW THIS CARD is so Romantic ^_^ Love it so much, I am feeling so much love with this card you are truly awesome and i am surely sharing this with my friends :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this lovely card with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Bipasha this is outstanding... Really unbelievable - can't imagine how you achieved all those wonderful details. This one is a DEFINITE winner!
    Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing and outstanding..the story and the scene that unfolds here.I am sure it looks stunning in real.Pictures don't do justice to these kind of creations.tanks for joining us at the current challenge Love is In the Air at Lulupu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such great words :)! Thank you so much Snehal..As it is said when we put love in our work,it adds into its beauty..so has been the case in this creation :D

      Delete
  8. What a lovely card you have created. I am so glad you played along with us this week over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda..your sweet appreciation is an honour :)

      Delete
  9. This is simply stunning! A new concept and so well executed. I can actually feel the story behind this card!

    Thank you for sharing the template! And I agree with everyone that it must look super awesome in IRL :)

    Thank you so much for creating this beauty and entering the January challenge at Lulupu - Love is in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a amazing concept Bipasha! So original and so well executed!
    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu Challenge #8 - Love is in the air.

    Cheers,
    Indira Tanwar
    DT - Lulupu Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Indira...this time I must say I felt a little proud after finishing with this creation :D !

      Delete
  11. Wow, fabulous creation.....thanks so much for sharing with us at Lexi's Creations this time & good luck! Hope to see more of your work next time!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jo..its really a big honour to be appreciated by great crafters like you..thank you :)

      Delete
  12. Bipasha ...I am not much of a romantic but love the pop up execution..I am so happy to see crafters making pop up cards and yours is so outstanding!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Sonia ji...your appreciation really means a lot to me :)

      Delete
  13. Wow! You are really awesome Bipasha, I love the beautiful creation, it's amazing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats for winning the lulupu challenge...

      Delete
  14. OMG ! ur creationzz damn awesome !
    love everything on ur blog !!

    god bless

    attyfattycrafts.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete