Pages

Creative use of Punches,PPs & Paints(PPS DT post)

Hello dear crafters...
I have been off the blog for quite sometime.
I have been sharing my projects in facebook page...and, I thought its high time I should update my blogger friends with my recent creations

Today, I am sharing you an altered frame, showing how to creatively use Martha Stewart punches, leftover papers, chipboards and chalkboard paints. 

I made this project as a part of DT creation for Pretty Paper Studio.

You can also find a live tutorial from start to finish on the store's YouTube channel. 


Hope you enjoy it :)








Thanks for stopping by..
xx
Bipasha..

Bipasha K.

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment