Pages

A Indian Wedding Creation !

Well this is a creation for a very dear friend ,whose birthday & wedding are approaching .. and I couldn't help but went a little festive,glamorous with the wedding concept...and hence goes my story line !
Interestingly,in my creation old wedding invitation cards ,dress brand tag ,chocolate wrapper played a vital role.. !!
 So I came up with an idea to gift the birthday girl all those bride must haves to make her magical day a way lot easier ^_^.

Materials used:
Wedding gown : satin cloth,lace,blings,gems,pearl beads,the hanger is made from golden coloured wire .
High heels : Some punched out paper from wedding cards,hand drawn shoes

Mirror : Dress tag (cut a hole out of it to replicate the mirror with the choc wrapper),handmade rose from wedding card, some beads and add on from Inspirations

Mask which makes the twist ! (here is a tutorial you can try on to have a similar mask) An Indian bride with a masquerade mask...waohh !! sound weird isn' it? But I'm love-ing it :)..

And sentiments are printed out,some sticker from Itsybitsy, and handmade paper .


And a little small announcement but its really a mouth watery give away from our very well known Sindhu....If you have not checked it yet,you are really missing a hell lot out...believe me!


Please Leave your precious comments, will be waiting to hear from you  all!

Submitting my creation in:
the-itsybitsy-wedding-celebrations
lulupu-challenge-8-love-is-in-air
hands2hearts.scrapkorner challenge-7-new-beginning

Updated : Made it in Fabulous Five in the hands2hearts.scrapkorner challenge-7-new-beginning

Bipasha K.

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

14 comments:

  1. OMG O.o what god made you with and how come you have so creative and fine ideas, I really wish to make card like this and give to my friends on their wedding. Do you sell this or ship them i would love to buy from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww gracious Russel :)...yes! I do take orders ,with proper details you can leave me a mail at createyourworld.bk@gmail.com atleast 10 days prior to when you want it to be deliverd :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my! Oh my! woah! this is really extraordinary! love love love this.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai hai Bipasha! Glamorous and gorgeous is what this creation is! You are a pro with those gowns and the mask continues to be my all time favorite crafty creation!
    Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...thank you !!I am truly honoured :D,and you keep doing that again n again....and seriously I do get stuck while replying u :D !

      and yes,I know you liked the mask..So both of these creations are linked onto ur challenge ;)! hugs!

      Delete
  4. Wow! lovely Bipasha!!! loved d creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my ! Your are so creative and innovative !I liked the concept of putting things for bride on her card ! and the way you have created the gown is mind blowing !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bipasha
    Its a fabulous card and what i really liked was the handmade gown and the cute lil high heels! the Mask is very creative and glamorous. Am pretty sure your friend would love it.

    Thanks for joining Lulupu challenge #8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Karuna...the apreciation means a lot :)

      Delete
  7. This is so lovely! So many wonderful ideas in one card!!

    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu Challenge #8 - Love is in the air.

    Cheers,
    Indira Tanwar
    DT - Lulupu Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is unique and unusual.and what an assortment to bring together one idea.Thanks for joining us at The Lulupu's current challenge-Love is in the Air

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Creation I must say , very unique and different . Perfect blend of Indian Marriage festival . colors, glitters, mask, cute heels to me its a COCKTAIL .
    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu challenge #8 Love is in the air
    All the best .

    ReplyDelete
  10. O my my...m truely honoured Isha,yes the masquerade mask was a little twist with the indian marriage,as it blends very well with the western style...so tried to modify the traditional indian bridal way with a little western tough....:D !

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely !i like d idea . very different . like tht cute lil dress !

    .ATB.

    attyfattycrafts.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete